If you travel or fly frequently, and wish not to purchase airline or ship’s meals, then this simple quick meal rich in protein, omega fats and oils, with rich vitamins and minerals can provide you with all nutrients you need to supply you with ample energy and keep you full while you move around until dinner time.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 to 5 Organic Eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 large Tomato (thinly sliced 1/8 inch)
- 1 avocado (sliced 1/8 inch)
- 8 Persian baby cucumber pickles (thinly sliced lengthwise)
- 1/2 Lettuce chopped (1/2 inch)
- 1/2 cup mixture of Vegan mayo and French mustard
- 1/4 Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup of black Olives
- 1 large Italian or French Baguette bread
- Slice boiled eggs
- Cut open Baguette bread (to be healthier, remove the dough inside) place sliced eggs along the bread
- Add other ingredients on top of eggs, then smear on the mustard & mayo mix on them
- Cut the filled bread in half and it's ready to be served either in flights or ferry boat rides, or picnics.
- You may enjoy it with Limeade or Lemonade. Bon' Appetite.
- Ready in : 15 Minutes