In tropical areas we are blessed with an abundance of fresh fruits and natural beauties, so in order to appreciate and enjoy such blessings, one must take time to sit back and relax and enjoy life with a cooling and soothing tropical delight after an active day/night, Polynesian style!
- Prep Time
- 24 Ounces
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 whole, large Samoan, Tahitian, or Hawaiian Mango (peeled,and cut into pieces)
- 1 whole large Kiwi (peeled cut into pieces)
- 1 or 2 whole Organic baby apples
- 1 large banana (peeled and cut into pieces)
- 5 to 7 slices of Pineapple (chopped)
- 3 to 4 cups of crushed pure ice
- In a blender place all ingredients and crushed ice and mix
- Pour into a serving dessert glass/small bowl or an emptied pineapple fruit, and decorate by placing (evenly) 6 to 8 mint leaves and berries of your choice in the center and on top of the smoothie mix
- "Remember to Exercise Daily and Drink plenty of Water". And, plant as many Organic seeds, flowers,trees for the bees to pollinate and make our lives sweet. Respect and love 'Mother Earth'. "Give more and take less for there is nothing but abundance on our Mother Earth and Universe,live and live." With love and Aloha from Polynesia. Bon Appetite!
- Servings : 2 - 3
- Ready in : 10 Minutes